Dr. Lisa Vinokur MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Roswell, GA

April 1st, 2015
I was very pleased with dr vanokur. Very good experience

March 31st, 2015
One of the best ever!
I can not say enough amazing things about Dr Vinokur! She is warm, personable, an excellent clinician and very down to earth. She always remembers the small details year to year. She and her staff are very caring and responsive to your needs. I would recommend Dr V to anyone who wants the BEST!

October 28th, 2014
Awesome doc
Dr V is amazing ! She has delivered all if my children and is now seeing my oldest daughter!! Her clinical decisions are filled with much knowledge and experience. She makes everyone feel comfort She is very caring and personable I can not say enough wonderful things about her. I recommended her to all my friends who want the best-!&

June 20th, 2014
One of a Kind
Dr Vinokur is one of a kind. She spends quality time with her patients. Sometimes you have a wait, but it is worth it. She makes you feel like nothing else matters. She remembers details from year to year about personal trips and other health related issues. I can not say enough nice things about her. I wish all my doctors could be like her!!

April 12th, 2013
Professionalism at it's best
Dr. V is thorough, and isn't put off by complexities of my other medical conditions. I went thru two other GYNs who were major disappointments upon moving to GA, till my fabulous GI Doc began to share a suite with her. Melissa (newer) is great at appointments! Dr. V's been my GYN for 4 years & she's been wonderful!

June 25th, 2011
I recommend Dr. Vinokur
My former gyn (she left private practice) recommended Dr. Vinokur. I have gone to her for years; and think she is a lovely person and caring professional. Her nurse(Joyce) and office admin(Linda) are warm and friendly and so very helpful. When my daughter came of age to need a gyn I took her to see Dr. V. and she has been a patient for 7 years now. My children are my world and I would never trust their healthcare to a doctor I didn't trust implicitly. I think that alone is a strong endorsement.

May 19th, 2011
I love Dr. Vinokur. She has been my doctor for almost 14 years and she even performed my surgery. I have always found her to be very knowledgeable, caring and capable. I would highly recommend her!

December 21st, 2010
Great Doctor and Staff
Dr. Vinokur and her staff are outstanding! They go above and beyond to make you feel comfortable and well taken care of. Joyce, her assistant is a sweetheart and very helpful. I had a high risk pregnancy and because of Dr.Vinokur I now have a healthy baby girl. Dr.Vinokur is the best and I would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone who wants a caring, knowledgeable physician

December 18th, 2010
Horrible Experience
The staff is very rude when you have questions or concerns. Dr. Vinokur is a very distant physician. She seems to lack knowledge in high risk pregnancy. I would recommend any pregnant woman to run from her office. She seems to not check your medical history like she proclaims. My experience was horrible and I will caution anyone when stepping in her practice.

November 3rd, 2010
She is a great person and a very professional doctor. Her staff is the best you feel very comfortable. If you need to see a OB believe this is the one.

October 26th, 2010
Outstanding Dr and staff
Dr. Vinokur has been my Dr. for 15 years. She has delivered all 3 of my children. I have only positive things to say about her and her practice. She has performed multiple surgeries on me & the care has been unbelievable. She is very thorough in all areas. I'm quite frankly confused on the negative reviews. Those people must have her confused w/someone else! ...If you're looking for a gentle, intelligent & caring Dr...Dr. Lisa Vinokur is your woman!

October 14th, 2010
Pick Another Doctor
This practice is not a good one in my opinion. The nurse and doctor are rude, mean, uncaring, and unprofessional. From one female to another: Run and find another practice that will take good care of you. I went here 3 times and the nurses were short to me, and made me feel stupid for asking questions.