Dr. Lisa Von Moll MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

October 21st, 2011
Randy Cooper
Dr. Von Moll is probably the best Doctor I have ever had. She is the most caring I have ever known and I am sure without her being my doctor I would probably be dead. I trust her with my life. Thats the way it should be with all Doctors but its not.

September 14th, 2009
super-diligent and thoughful doctor
Dr Von Moll was my primary care physician some 19 years ago. On my first visit, she identified signs of a rare (essentially 1 in a million) pituitary tumor that had been growing for probably 8 to 10 years and that had not been detected by the doctors I had consulted during that period. The tumor had grown quite large and was starting to press on my optic nerve. It was also having a variety of other adverse consequences on my body that, if left unchecked, would shorten my expected life span. Because of her amazing diagnosis, I had successful surgery and have been symptom free ever since.I'm absolutely convinced that Dr Von Moll's thoughtful and measured approach to patient evaluation is responsible for my ability to lead a normal life. I will be forever grateful to her for the difference she has made in my life.

July 29th, 2016