A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Boyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boyer
Education & Awards
Dr. Boyer graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Boyer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
- Medical Center Of Arlington
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Vu Boyer MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa V. Boyer practice?
- Dr. Lisa Boyer has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Boyer practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.