A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Rogers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Rogers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Rogers, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Rogers graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Rogers has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Humboldt General Hospital Inc
- Bolivar General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Williams Rogers MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa W. Rogers practice?
- Dr. Lisa Rogers has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Rogers practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Jackson, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Selmer, TN.
See Jackson Obstetricians & Gynecologists.