A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Waizenegger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Waizenegger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Waizenegger
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Waizenegger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Waizenegger, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Waizenegger graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Waizenegger has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Florida Hospital East Orlando
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Jean Waizenegger MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa J. Waizenegger practice?
- Dr. Lisa Waizenegger has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Waizenegger practices Otolaryngology near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Otolaryngologists.