Overall Review

August 19th, 2014
Outstanding
Dr. Lisa Walk Reinard is a very special person. She has the ability to listen patiently and give her 100% attention to your concerns. I have found if she isn't familiar with your problem she will refer you to a physician who is. In today's world it is rare to find a physician who grants you not only time but their complete focus . In my opinion she is top notch and would recommend her and her staff to anyone looking for a physician. She and her staff go above and beyond to give excellent care.

May 24th, 2011
A doctor on a mission to be the BEST of the BEST
Dr. lisa has known me most of my adult life. When we met she asked me to be totally honest with her and she would do the same for me. No matter how hard or how simple the diagnosis Dr.Lisa does just that. I tell every time I get the chance "There is NO one between her and god" I believe this always. A pedastel is not high enough for this doctor.

January 27th, 2011
Skip this doctor's office!
Having just moved to the area from the Midwest, I was in need of finding a new family doctor. I picked Dr. Lisa and after one visit and a few phone calls, I wish I hadn't. First, I had a specific type of injury flare up that requires specific treatments, non of which Dr. Lisa considered. Instead, she gave me a script that has almost nothing to do with my particular malady and told me to call if it wasn't working and we could try something else. So when I inevitably called 4 days later, her idea of "something else" was to ship me off to another doctor (a specialist that would cost me extra $$$)! Then a few weeks later when I called in to get something prescribed for a common cold sore, in order to save $$$ by using my benefit card, her nurse said I had to make an appointment to be seen. FOR A COMMON COLD SORE! By the time I would have been able to get in, the thing would have ran its course (7-10 days) and probably been gone. To sum it up, I would skip this practice altogether and find a professional office instead. On a personal note, Dr. Lisa is a very nice lady and had great bed-side manner.

April 27th, 2009
Excellent doctor, wonderful staff, very good communicator. Only negative is long wait times for non-emergency appointments and occasional difficulty getting a non-emergency appointment with the doctor [instead of the nurse-practitioner]