A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Walters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Walters, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Walters, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Fellow of American College of Physicians
Education & Awards
Dr. Walters graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Walters has 1 hospital affiliations:
- South Nassau Communities Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Ann Walters DO and MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lisa A. Walters practice?
- Dr. Lisa Walters has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Walters practices Internal Medicine near Oceanside, NY.
See Oceanside Internists.