A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Walters, Internist is Excellent. Dr. Walters has been reviewed by 14 patients who have provided 7 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Walters, MD, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Fellow of American College of Physicians.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Walters graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Walters has 1 hospital affiliations:
- South Nassau Communities Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Walters accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Walters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lisa A. Walters practice?
Dr. Lisa Walters practices Internal Medicine near Oceanside, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Erie, PA.
See Oceanside Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Elissa Walters, Dr. Isabelle Walters, Dr. Bette Walters, Dr. Babette Walters, Dr. Marybeth Walters, Dr. Buffy Walters, Dr. Elsa Walters, Dr. Liza Walters