A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Weber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Weber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Weber, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weber graduated from Ross University, Edison. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Weber has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Agnes Hospital
- Mercy Health System Corporation
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weber accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Dean Health Plan - 6 plans
- Unity Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- Humana - 18 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 1 plan
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Arise Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lisa R. Weber practice?
Dr. Lisa Weber practices Family Medicine near Fond Du Lac, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Janesville, WI.
See Fond Du Lac Family Physicians.