Learn more about Dr. Lisa Weinrib:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Weinrib is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weinrib
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weinrib Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Weinrib, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinrib graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Rose Weinrib MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa R. Weinrib practice?
- Dr. Lisa Weinrib has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Weinrib practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Paradise Valley, AZ.
See Paradise Valley Internists and Paradise Valley Rheumatologists.