Learn more about Dr. Lisa Weinrib:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Weinrib is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weinrib
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weinrib Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Weinrib, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinrib graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Rose Weinrib MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa R. Weinrib practice?
- Dr. Lisa Weinrib has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Weinrib practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Paradise Valley, AZ.
See Paradise Valley Internists and Paradise Valley Rheumatologists.