Dr. Lisa Weinstock MD Patient Reviews

4.9
  • 4 reviews

January 27th, 2016
I have come to the center for years for my mammograms, ultrasounds and bone scans. Over the years I have been at several other providers prior to coming to this center and cannot tell you enough how different this provider is. You are always greeted with a smile, made completely comfortable and relaxed, offered coffee or tea with a cookie no less if you are so inclined. It is like going to Starbucks rather than going through the anxious routine of radiology.

October 5th, 2012
Wonderful, caring doctor
excellent follow-up. Professional, but warm, caring environment.

July 2nd, 2012
An Amazing Experience
I am so happy I found Dr. Weinstock!! She is truly a godsend!! As a high risk patient for breast cancer, I had been going to a very well-reputed, busy hospital for my annual mammograms. Year after year, I found that the facility would call me back a week later to have more views taken. Needless to say, this was extremely nerve-wracking. Was there something wrong they were not telling me? Having mammograms taken became a stressful event in my life. Then, a friend told me about her mammogram experiences with Dr. Weinstock, and I decided to give her a try. What an incredible experience it was to have a caring, knowledgeable radiologist on site at my appointment to view the test results and explain them to me right then and there! I am sold!!

February 7th, 2012
C Mazzola
I have been seeing Dr. Lisa Weinstock for about 5- 6 years. She is extremely profesisnal, kind and compassionate. Her office staff is great; they are also wonderful to work with. I am a surgeon, and my time is very valuable...Dr. Weinstock gets your exams done quickly but thoroughly. You will LOVE her!!