A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Dr. Allen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
- Capital Health System - Fuld Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa R Allen MD is a female Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lisa R. Allen practice?
- Dr. Lisa Allen has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Allen practices Surgery near Pennington, NJ.
See Pennington Surgeons.