A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Weiss, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Weiss has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Trumbull Memorial Hospital
- Northside Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Noble Weiss MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lisa N. Weiss practice?
- Dr. Lisa Weiss has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Weiss practices Family Medicine near Youngstown, OH.
See Youngstown Family Physicians.