Overall Review

September 2nd, 2015
Bad experience with appointments

March 10th, 2014
The best Doctor I have ever had
I have never had any problems with Dr. West nor her staff. Everyone is attentive and really make you feel comfortable. Dr. West will make you feel like you can tell her anything. I just love this Dr!!!

August 28th, 2013
She is absolutely the best doctor I've ever seen. She is thorough, sweet and very smart. I am giving her 5 stars for promptness because she shouldn't be penalized for being a great and caring doctor...she always runs behind-just plan for it. No big deal when it comes to your well being

November 9th, 2012
wait time
I was not called with my PAP results which were abnormal for over 2 months, even then there was no apology. Six months later, I went for a repeat PAP smear, I waited in the exam room for 1 hour,10mins; the doctor still had not come in; I left without being seen.

September 11th, 2012
Great Doctor
taken care of me and my daughter for years would not go any where else.

June 28th, 2012
I have lived in numerous states and have had countless doctors, Dr. West is the kindest, most professional doctor I have ever experienced.

October 14th, 2011
Dr. West delivered both of my 2 kids. We moved out of the area and I still traveled almost 2 hrs to see her. I would not trust my health or babies health with anyone else. She is caring and takes the time to go that extra mile to address any concerns or questions that you have. She has the most fantastic bedside manner and you feel more like she is your friend than your doctor! Yes, you can have a lengthy wait time, but you will understand why after your 1st visit! I was so sad when I heard she would no longer deliver babies, but I hope this gives her more time to spend with her kids now! And don't forget to try her medspa upstairs, you will truly feel pampered!

August 24th, 2010
Love Dr. West!
Dr. West has been my Gyn for over 10 years. She delivered all three of my children. I have had several other issues that she has seen me through. I would recommend her to every woman. She doesn't rush, listens, and wants to hear what you have to say. It was a running joke with my hisband to see how long we'd have to wait for our OB visits, bc she spends however much time with each of her patients as they need. She was/is well worth the wait!

March 14th, 2010
Wonderful!
I love Dr. West. She is very easy to talk to and ask questions to. She spends as much time as I need and I never feel rushed or that she's trying to be quick with me. She is always very proactive and makes great recommendations for other doctors. She always follows up with anything that seems suspicious. I recommend her to all my friends.

July 1st, 2009
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR WEST
Dr West has been my doctor for 13 yrs. She has delivered all 3 of my children, has treated and supported me through 2 breast surgeries, and has helped me through several endometrial biopsies. Years ago she even diagnosed me with gall stones because my primary doctor wouldn't listen to me. I could not ask for a more compassionate, caring physician. I have and will continue to recommend her to any woman that needs good, quality GYN care.

June 4th, 2009
I finally found her!
Dr. West delivered my baby girl over 2 years ago and when I received a letter saying she was leaving the practice, I was crushed. But with a little research, I found her at her new practice. The office, the staff, even a spa upstairs - are so wonderful. I of course had to wait a bit to see her, but as usual she is so worth the wait. She is absolutely the best doctor I have ever had, so caring, thorough, and very accommodating. I just wish she could deliver baby number 2 whenever that happens!

January 28th, 2009
Disappointing
I made an appt with MD doc in late Nov after reading about her new gyn practice.Took 2 mons to get appt, went a few minutes early to register etc. Front desk staff was rude, loud and all her conversations including patient info, date of births etc was easily heard! Sat in waiting room for almost 2 hours when I learned from the receptionist that doc was behind and that it would only be about 10-20 more mins before I get in a room. Asked for copay back and left! No apologies etc were given! I never saw the doc!! Very disappointing! I know docs are busy but there are certain protocols and common courtesies that should be a high priority in a top notch medical practice! I will not be rescheduling my appt!!