A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Williams-Busillo, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams-Busillo graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.More Education & Awards
Dr. Williams-Busillo has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Infirmary Beekman Downtown Hospatnew York Infirmary Div
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Williams-Busillo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Williams-Busillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lisa Williams-Busillo practice?
Dr. Lisa Williams-Busillo practices Anesthesiology near Manhasset, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and New Hyde Park, NY.
See Manhasset Anesthesiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Babette Williams-Busillo, Dr. Bess Williams-Busillo, Dr. Bessie Williams-Busillo, Dr. Beth Williams-Busillo, Dr. Betsy Williams-Busillo, Dr. Bette Williams-Busillo, Dr. Bettie Williams-Busillo, Dr. Bettina Williams-Busillo