A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Wirth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Wirth is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wirth
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wirth Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wirth graduated from University of Louisville . She has 2 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Ann Wirth MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lisa A. Wirth practice?
- Dr. Lisa Wirth has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Wirth practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Gainesville, GA.
See Gainesville Psychiatrists.