Dr. Lisa Wohl MD Patient Reviews

• Ophthalmology Bloomingdale, IL

• Good
  • Bad

July 19th, 2017
I have been going to Dr. Wohl's office for many years. I was happy to see that my insurance once again is accepted there!
I ended up going there multiple times for the fact that my right eye was blurred and my left eye seemed to be fine. I ended up going there and saw multiple doctors who didn't seem to help my situation at all. Long story short - I ended up leaving the last time without any resolution and stuck with bills for nothing. I ended up going to a local eye clinic who diagnosed that I did not need prism's in my lenses but just needed a different prescription in my right lens. That's all it took. After my insurance covered the exam, I walked out with new lenses and a small fee. Way less time and money than at Dr. Wohl's office. I wanted to give them the business but they just didn't help me after multiple times going in ($$).

June 27th, 2016
Dr. Wohl and staff are professional. Wait times are too long.

June 7th, 2013
The best eye dr in the Chicago suburbs!!!
I had my cataracts done in Elk Grove Vlg. Had difficulties with dye in lst surgery. Pain was off the wall. Dr. wasn't concerned. I WAS. The other eye that he did was ok. After this experience, I immediately went to see Dr. Wohl in Bloomingdale. I told her that I feel I had a problem with my left eye. She saw the problem and sent me to a retina specialist who worked with me to fix the problem. Dr. Wohl is wonderful, knows her stuff, spends time with you. Ask her anything!

March 16th, 2012
I have been a patient of Dr. Wohl's for many years, and have no complaints what so ever. She's very thorough, respectfully listens to what I have to say, and answers any questions I have. I couldn't ask for a better ophthalomologist. She's the best!

January 4th, 2011
AMAZING OPTHALMOLOGISTS
Had cataract surgery on my right eye at the Wheaton Eye Clinic...not happy with results. In 2008 I needed cataract surgery on my left eye. My mother had her cataract surgery done by Dr. Wohl and was very happy with the results and told me to see her. Dr Wohl did the cataract surgery on my left eye and I'm so happy with the results. She's the best!!!!

March 14th, 2010
The best ophthalmologist
I have been seeing Dr. Lisa Wohl for many years and get thorough checkups and care from her and her office. She cares about her patients' eyes and and you as an individual. I go to ophthalmologists because my eyes are important to me and the Wohl Eye Clinic provides the best in care.

September 12th, 2009
Great and caring doctor
Dr. Wohl is one of the most caring and ethical doctors I have ever met. She is an excellent doctor and saved my eyesight. She is a very skilled surgeon and her practice is always busy which is a good indication of her popularity. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

September 8th, 2016