A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Wolfe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Wolfe is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wolfe
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Wolfe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Wolfe, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lisa Wolfe
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolfe graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Wolfe has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Wolfe MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lisa Wolfe practice?
- Dr. Lisa Wolfe has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Wolfe practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists, Chicago Pulmonologists, Chicago Critical Care Practitioners, and Chicago Sleep Medicine Doctors.