A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Wolfe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Wolfe is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Wolfe, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lisa Wolfe
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolfe graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Wolfe has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Freeman Wolfe MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lisa F. Wolfe practice?
- Dr. Lisa Wolfe has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Wolfe practices Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists, Chicago Sleep Medicine Doctors, Chicago Pulmonologists, and Chicago Critical Care Practitioners.