A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Woolf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Woolf is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Woolf, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Woolf graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Woolf has 2 hospital affiliations:
- West Hills Hospital & Medical Center
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - All Saints
- American Sign Language
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Ann Woolf MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lisa A. Woolf practice?
- Dr. Lisa Woolf has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Woolf practices Family Medicine near Westlake Village, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Agoura Hills, CA.
See Westlake Village Primary Care Doctors.