A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Wang is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wang
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wang Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Wang, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from Tongji Medical University, Wuhan.
Dr. Wang has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter General Hospital
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Xing Wang MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lisa X. Wang practice?
- Dr. Lisa Wang has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Wang practices Psychiatry near Folsom, CA.
See Folsom Psychiatrists.