A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Pierce:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Pierce is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pierce
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Pierce Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Pierce, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pierce graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Pierce has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Yvette Pierce MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lisa Y. Pierce practice?
- Dr. Lisa Pierce has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Pierce practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Lewisville, TX.
See Lewisville Psychiatrists.