A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Yao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Yao is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Yao, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Yao graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Yao has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Legacy Good Samaritan Hosp & Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Karin Yao MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lisa K. Yao practice?
- Dr. Lisa Yao has 7 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Yao practices Cardiovascular Disease near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Hood River, OR and Gresham, OR.
See Portland Cardiologists.