A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Yao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Yao is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yao
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Yao Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Yao, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Yao graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Yao has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Legacy Good Samaritan Hosp & Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Karin Yao MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lisa K. Yao practice?
- Dr. Lisa Yao has 7 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Yao practices Cardiovascular Disease near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Hood River, OR and Gresham, OR.
See Portland Cardiologists.