A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Yao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Yao is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Yao, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Yao graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Yao has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Legacy Mount Hood Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yao accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans