A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Zablocki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Zablocki is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Zablocki, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zablocki graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Zablocki has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Saint Peter`s University Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Rossman Zablocki MD is a female Pediatrician, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lisa R. Zablocki practice?
- Dr. Lisa Zablocki has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Zablocki practices Pediatrics near Old Bridge, NJ.
See Old Bridge Pediatricians.