A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Zablocki is Good. Dr. Zablocki has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Zablocki, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Zablocki graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.More Education & Awards
Dr. Zablocki has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Peter`s University Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
- Saint Peter`s University Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zablocki accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Zablocki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lisa R. Zablocki practice?
Dr. Lisa Zablocki practices Pediatrics near Old Bridge, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Highland Park, NJ and East Brunswick, NJ.
See Old Bridge Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Babette Zablocki, Dr. Bess Zablocki, Dr. Bessie Zablocki, Dr. Beth Zablocki, Dr. Betsy Zablocki, Dr. Bette Zablocki, Dr. Bettie Zablocki, Dr. Bettina Zablocki