A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Zack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Zack, Dermatologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Zack, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Zack graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. She has 3 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Daryl Zack MD is a female Dermatologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa D. Zack practice?
- Dr. Lisa Zack has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Zack practices Dermatology near Estero, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Naples, FL.
See Estero Dermatologists.