A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Zwerdlinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Zwerdlinger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Zwerdlinger, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zwerdlinger graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Zwerdlinger has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent General Hospital District - Cah
- St Anthony Summit Medical Center
- St. Anthony Summit
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Page Zwerdlinger MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lisa P. Zwerdlinger practice?
- Dr. Lisa Zwerdlinger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Zwerdlinger practices Family Medicine near Leadville, CO.
See Leadville Primary Care Doctors.