A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Zwerdlinger is Good. Dr. Zwerdlinger has been reviewed by 10 patients who have provided 7 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Zwerdlinger, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Zwerdlinger graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.More Education & Awards
Dr. Zwerdlinger has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent General Hospital
- Rose Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zwerdlinger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 6 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Zwerdlinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lisa P. Zwerdlinger practice?
Dr. Lisa Zwerdlinger practices Family Medicine near Leadville, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Englewood, CO and Denver, CO.
See Leadville Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Elissa Zwerdlinger, Dr. Isabelle Zwerdlinger, Dr. Bette Zwerdlinger, Dr. Babette Zwerdlinger, Dr. Marybeth Zwerdlinger, Dr. Buffy Zwerdlinger, Dr. Elsa Zwerdlinger, Dr. Liza Zwerdlinger