Dr. Lisa Zwerdlinger MD Patient Reviews

October 17th, 2016
Amy King is a fantas..
Amy King is a fantastic health care person! She is all about health and she cares - which is a rare find in the 'health care' business. Yes, I did say business, as opposed to profession. She also has respect for and listens to her patients. She provides excellent information when asked and allows a person to absorb options, etc. without being aggressive. Patients do not have the privilege of choosing their diseases or ailments that will adversely change their lives. To visit a PA who does nothing but encourage one to 'keep on keepin' on' rather than sell me the next dose of maintenance is truly refreshing. I am not a young pup. If I do have to go with some bizarre ailment, I only hope her smiling face will be there so I laugh my way into the next zone! I have seen many doctors, and believe me, Amy beats them out of the ballpark.

October 10th, 2016
Dr. Zwerdlinger is v..
Dr. Zwerdlinger is very thorough and caring. She is helping me deal with a very serious health problem and referring me to outstanding specialists to help with my treatment.

October 3rd, 2016
Always a great exper..
Always a great experience!!

September 26th, 2016
I always feel welcom..
I always feel welcome at Rocky Mountain Family Practice, Dr. Lisa and her staff are excellent!

September 19th, 2016
I have always been m..
I have always been most satisfied with the care & service provided by Dr Lisa & her staff. She is a great Dr, always caring & concerned for my health!

September 16th, 2016
I went to see Amy re..
I went to see Amy regarding some breathing problems. Her personality is the best and she makes a person feel so relaxed in the office. I always feel better after I visit her.

September 12th, 2016
The office staff is ..
The office staff is kind and gracious and capable. And the professional staff is outstanding. I always feel absolutely well cared for.

September 9th, 2016
a great experience f..
a great experience for a horrible dog bite everyone was so pleasant and great . Now next year when I go back to Leadville I know I will have a place to go if I get sick or hurt again...

September 5th, 2016
I saw Heather becaus..
I saw Heather because I had to change my appointment date and time. She was excellent, spent the time with me that was needed, and we made a plan together.

August 29th, 2016
Comfortable and thor..
Comfortable and thorough

August 22nd, 2016
Dr Lisa removed a sk..
Dr Lisa removed a skin lesion from my right cheek. Everything seemed to go OK and very little discomfort.

August 16th, 2016
Dr. Lisa and her sta..
Dr. Lisa and her staff were WONDERFUL. Our son has a history of frequent kidney stones and of course while we were on vacation he had kidney stones that he was passing. When we arrived and met with Dr. Lisa she listened to his history, trusted the history we provided her with concerning our son and was very attentive to his needs. Our son is physically disabled and it is always a concern for us to take him to a new place given his medical history but Dr. Lisa couldn't have been more compassionate or understanding. We were very thankful to have found Dr. Lisa. When we come back to Leadville next year we will have no worries about seeking medical care for our son if necessary because we just loved Dr. Lisa and our experience.