Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lisabeth Scalzi
Dr. Lisabeth Scalzi, MD, MS is a Doctor primarily located in Hershey, PA. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Rheumatology, Pediatrics and Internal Medicine. Dr. Scalzi is affiliated with Penn State Milton S Hershey Medical Center, MS Hershey Medical Center and Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.. Dr. Scalzi has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Lisabeth Scalzi has the following 3 specialties
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Lisabeth Scalzi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hershey, PA.
Dr. Catherine Ellis
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Hershey, PA 0 mi16
Dr. Carrie Daymont
Hershey, PA 0 mi10
Dr. Syed Rizvi
Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Hershey, PA 0 mi8