A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisabeth Shlansky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisabeth Shlansky is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisabeth Shlansky, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Shlansky graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Shlansky has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Danbury Hospital
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisabeth Carin Shlansky MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lisabeth C. Shlansky practice?
- Dr. Lisabeth Shlansky has 6 office locations.
Dr. Lisabeth Shlansky practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Hartford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Windsor, CT and East Granby, CT.
See Hartford Obstetricians & Gynecologists.