Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lisandro Irizarry
Dr. Lisandro Irizarry, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Valley Stream, NY, with other offices in Brooklyn, NY and West Islip, NY (and 1 other location). He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Irizarry is affiliated with Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus and Queens Hospital Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Lisandro Irizarry has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Lisandro Irizarry is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Valley Stream, NY.
Dr. Harold Kraman
Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine
Valley Stream, NY 0.25 mi59
Dr. Lauren Patti
Hewlett, NY 1.39 mi9
Dr. Diane Peterman
Hewlett, NY 1.39 mi18