Dr. Lisbeth Chang MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

February 26th, 2016
Dr Chang is GREAT!
Doctor Chang, is awesome. She has great bed side manner and is always around to answer questions. One thing I love is how she always explains what she is doing when I am there for an exam. This helps aleviate an anxiety, because visiting the gyno isn't always the most fun. I would absolutely recommend Dr Chang to anyone looking for a great OBGYN.

February 14th, 2016
Excellent
Dr. chang is efficient, compassionate, sweet and very knowledgeable! i would highly recommend her to all. The staff is also very caring.

October 6th, 2015
Dr. Chang
She's an awesome doctor, patient, accurate, sweet, and makes you feel so comfortable. I love my doctor appointments, there fast, and exciting. She's delivering my baby and she delivered my mom's baby so that says it all we really want to keep her in the family as our family doctor.

September 17th, 2015
Dr. Chang is Great!
Dr. Chang is not only very knowledgeable but also very down to earth and super nice! She make you feel comfortable to ask any question! She is also very experienced! She delivered both my babies and ensured that I had a healthy pregnancy and babies! And I did! I completely trust her! Also, her nurse Xochi is super nice and patient! She makes you feel important and cared for!

August 2nd, 2013
most trustu DR ever
I have seeing Dr.chang for almost 6 years, and had best experience of delivering my two girls with her. she is very professional, caring and up-to-date.

May 27th, 2013
Not so good
She is sometimes nice and sometimes SUPER cold which makes you think she doesn't care. I didn't feel comfortable asking all my questions... she seems knowledgeable but I just wasn't comfortable with her. I also think she put her interest ahead of mine when she strongly pushed for a D&C without giving my body any chance to pass the pregnancy naturally. I stood my ground and did not do the surgery and everything ended up fine. She gave me two pills to take orally to help pass the pregnancy while I read a lot of research about that particular pill be more effective to be taken vaginally. She however said the pill is taken orally during the first trimester. Months later she was telling me how the pill should be taken vaginally. I of course called her out on that and her response was "there's new data now about taking it vaginally". I don't believe her... I knew all along taking it vaginally was better and I think she wanted the pill to fail so she can do surgery and make more money.

February 22nd, 2013
Hysterectomy
Dr Chang is knowledgeable and compassionate and was very professional from begining to end. Went to see her after a very bad experience with a OBGYN from Facey in Valencia, who had diagnosed me with Cancer. So desperatly I followed a friends advice and went for a second opinion with Dr Chang. She took charge and send me for test of her own, and was pleased to know i did not have cancer, but did need a hysterectomy. She held my hand as the anesthesiologist put me under, and visited me three times a day. I am over weight and she was concerned about the incision she was going to make on my belly, I told her look at me I will not be wearing a bikini any time soon, LOL. She is GREAT!

November 16th, 2012
I thought she was great!
I had my first child with Dr Yashipour, he was great! My second was with Dr Chang, she was easy to talk with and understood how I felt month to month! It's not easy being pregnant! Thank youDr.Chang!

October 3rd, 2012
Only go to this doctor if you want to be judged, treated harshly by a rude staff, and have none of your concerns listened to. Dr. Chang is too busy trying to get you in and out of the door to take any concerns you might have seriously.

July 12th, 2012
Dr Chang is a wonderful doctor. She is very informative and caring throughout the entire process. I had my first child with her and I plan of going to her for my second.

October 10th, 2011
Dr is great, some staff of the staff is NOT complimentary & wait is entirely unreasonable for ultrasounds

July 13th, 2010
Fantastic!!!
Dr. Chang is a great OBGYN!!! She's very personable and easy to talk to, but she also really knows her stuff. She really goes the extra way with her patients, always returning telephone calls, and calling patients personally with test results rather than leaving it to a nurse. Any patient would be in good hands with Dr. Chang!