A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisbeth Gallagher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisbeth Gallagher, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gallagher graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Gallagher has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Community Hosp, Munster, In
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisbeth A Gallagher MD is a female Pathologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Lisbeth A. Gallagher practice?
- Dr. Lisbeth Gallagher has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisbeth Gallagher practices Anatomic Pathology near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Pathologists.