Dr. Marie Baudean Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Marie Baudean?

Caring, Knowledgeable Doctor

Posted on June 2nd, 2017

Dr. Baudean and her office staff have provided my child with superb medical care. Dr. Baudean listens to her patients and their families and treats all with compassion and kindness. We have been with her for 17 years and the office has always responded to our calls and followed up whenever needed outside of normal business hours. Your child will be in good hands. She is highly recommended.

Posted on December 21st, 2016

Dr. Baudean was my daughter and my son's pediatrician. They are not 35 and 31 years of age. I was curious if she was still practicing and so thrilled to see her wonderful history. She has stood the test of time. We loved her and Dr. Tim and Morgan.

Love her!

Posted on September 20th, 2010

Dr. Baudean was my pediatrician until I was sixteen, and she was amazing! There was never a time when we were waiting too long. She was always very courteous and personable!

Posted on March 10th, 2017