A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lise Kowalski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lise Kowalski is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kowalski
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Kowalski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lise Kowalski, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kowalski graduated from Brown University, Providence. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kowalski has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Central Vermont Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lise S Kowalski MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lise S. Kowalski practice?
- Dr. Lise Kowalski has 1 office location.
- Dr. Lise Kowalski practices Family Medicine near Berlin, VT.