A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lise Kowalski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lise Kowalski is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kowalski
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Kowalski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lise Kowalski, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kowalski graduated from Brown University, Providence. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kowalski has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Central Vermont Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lise S Kowalski MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lise S. Kowalski practice?
- Dr. Lise Kowalski has 1 office location.
- Dr. Lise Kowalski practices Family Medicine near Berlin, VT.