Dr. Lise Lambert Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lise Lambert?

July 9th, 2015

Excellent in an emergency. She takes time to know her patients and their medical needs and acts upon them with expert care. I have known this physician for over 25 years. Did I mention she is she also very attractive.

May 23rd, 2013

Excellent, caring doctor!

July 13th, 2012

Terrific Dr.

Unlike most, Dr L listens to you;

February 13th, 2012

nice doctor but the office is overwhelmed with appointments and totally inefficient to the point thatI had to wait 2 months to get a referral to an ENT for a throat infection and when I finally got thereferral and an appointment I had to have 2 CT scans, my throat was almost absessed and like raw meet. I was ask to have IV antibiodics in the hospital. If you need immediate help, instead of going to Lampbert's office.....go to the ER

March 14th, 2011

Thank You Dr. Lambert

I have been seeing Dr. Lambert for 7 years and find her knowledge of medicine to be profound. She is they type of Dr. that sticks with you in good times and bad. I truly appreciate Dr, Lambert

December 15th, 2010

Quick service, courteous staff Thorough check up

May 11th, 2010

Great Doctor

Dr. Lambert is extremely professional and knowledgable. She diagnosed my symptoms immediately. My health is 100% thanks to her. Highly recommended.

May 1st, 2010

MEDICAL KNOWLEGDE Lacking

I waited 40 min to see her and she gave me a superficial examination. She was trained as a pediatrician and NOT an internist yet she practices Family medicine. I dont see where she completed Family Practice residency. Clearly she lacks medical knowledge when treating Internal Diseases.

April 25th, 2010

Phoney

She knows next to nothing about the practice of medicine. I found her to be phoney and lacking proper medical knowledge or skill. I would a expect a t ...

April 23rd, 2010

Superficial Examination

This pleasant nice looking doctor hardly examined me. Her examination was superficial .She obviously doesnt like to get her hands dirty.

April 23rd, 2010

Superficial Examination

I waited 45 min for her and when I finally saw the pretty perky blonde, she examined me superficialy. I was shocked that a doc seeing me would be so n ...

January 5th, 2010

Great doctor - great staff!

Kind, professional and capable staff, friendly environment. Dr. Lambert is knowledgeable and caring - her manners are impeccable and her no-nonsense approach to medical care is greatly appreciated.