A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lise Rehwaldt, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rehwaldt graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.More Education & Awards
Dr. Rehwaldt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Queens Hospital Center
- Elmhurst Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rehwaldt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lise Rehwaldt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lise M. Rehwaldt practice?
Dr. Lise Rehwaldt practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Jamaica, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Elmhurst, NY and New York, NY.
See Jamaica Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Babette Rehwaldt, Dr. Bess Rehwaldt, Dr. Bessie Rehwaldt, Dr. Beth Rehwaldt, Dr. Betsy Rehwaldt, Dr. Bette Rehwaldt, Dr. Bettie Rehwaldt, Dr. Bettina Rehwaldt