A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lise Satterfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lise Satterfield is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Satterfield
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lise Satterfield, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Satterfield graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Satterfield has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lise Kirsten Satterfield MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lise K. Satterfield practice?
- Dr. Lise Satterfield has 1 office location.
Dr. Lise Satterfield practices Family Medicine near Towson, MD.
See Towson Primary Care Doctors.