Dr. Lise Satterfield Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lise Satterfield?

Best Doctor

Posted on September 14th, 2017

I have been going to her for years. Very detailed and listens to every issue no matter how large or small. Great with follow up. Genuine care and concern

Posted on February 18th, 2016

very thorough and very understanding

Does her staff give her information?

Posted on November 9th, 2015

Dr Satterfield is good but her staff including her PA are difficult to deal with. Her PA can't seem to call in meds on time and Express Scripts will not fill things because she doesn't get back to them. When I called back, this PA did not know what I was talking about. Therefore, she has no notes or information that are accurate. I also do not know if her office staff have given her my information when I called in last week because Dr Satterfield usually calls back sometime during the week that I call when I am ill.

Posted on August 19th, 2015

Dr. Satterfield is wonderful. We have been seeing her for 20+ years. Her office staff is another story. They are often abrupt and do not follow through with requests.

Patient

Posted on August 12th, 2015

I have read through the reviews and half to agree with everyone about the office staff. I have an appt tomorrow with Dr. Satterfield. And of course I will express my concerns again about the staff. I wish she would just go into complete private practice with her own personal staff. I have asthma and the RX needs authorization. My pharmacy has requested this over the last 3 weeks. AND it is still not filled. Really? Asthma meds? Fortunately I feel ok without it but this is unacceptable. I have made a backup appt with another doctor and switch after the visit. Sad though I adore Dr Satterfield.

Horrible front desk staff

Posted on July 21st, 2015

The office staff at the office is HORRIBLE. I have complained to the Doctor about the compIete incompetence of the front desk staff, she says there is nothing she can do about it. I know of at least 3 patients who have left Satterfields practice, mainly because of the staff. When the referral for my mammo did not get faxed to Advanced Radiology, the receptionist said "Let me guess, Dr. Satterfields office?" Evidently, it is common knowledge that things are not done as they should be. They gossip and eat at the front desk, I have seen them put a patient on hold so that they can continue a personal conversation. My visit was charged to the wrong insurance company, even though I gave my new card to the receptionist. I usually only go for an annual physical, but I would definitely find another doctor if I had to deal with them more often. lete incompetence of the front desk staff, she says there is nothing she can do about it.

Posted on June 21st, 2015

Great practice!

Posted on November 8th, 2012

Dr. Satterfield is a wonderful Doctor. I have been a patient of hers for about 20 years and she has always treated me very well. Great bedside manner and listens to what I have to say and such. The problem there is her staff, they are horrible, disrespecful and rude. And that's when you can get someone to answer the phone which is very unlikely. If you need someone to return a call or call in a refill for a perscription you can forget about that, it will probably take about two weeks if it happens at all.

Great Service at the Beginning, but Getting Worse

Posted on September 18th, 2012

I have been a patient for 9 years. Dr. Satterfield is a very personable doctor and I have always liked her. She takes her time with each patient. However, getting an appointment is impossible. Over the last three weeks, I've either been put on hold for 15+ minutes without any contact with reception or I get sent to voicemail. Worse my messages are returned. Wait times can range from a minimum of 30 minutes to 1 hour. Understandably, since Dr. Satterfield is thorough and a very personable doctor, I was willing my hour. But add the poor administrative staff and the wait - it's only getting worse. It's too bad. She is a great doctor, but serious help is needed for her staff.

Posted on August 3rd, 2012

The office staff is poor at best, phone calls are not returned, perscriptions are not refilled, its impossible to talk to a real person on the phone, I LEAVE MESSAGES, PERSCRIPTIONS ARE CALLED IN WRONG AND I HAVE TO PAY FOR THEM, BECAUSE MY PERSCRIPTION PLAN REQUIRE ME TO GO MAIL ORDER.

Jean Sunell

Posted on July 17th, 2012

Dr. Satterfield is the only doctor I will see. I have been her patient for many years and she puts patients first. She spends time with her patients and listens to be sure to get all necessary information and does not try to rush you out. Sometimes the office wait is long to see her but I don't mind because I know it is more important to give quality care to each and every patient than to rush patients through. She is well worth the wait. She is the most passionate, caring doctor I have ever encountered. I drive a long way to see her and I would fly in to see her if I ever were to move out of state. Her office staff sucks big time, however. If Dr. Satterfield ever leaves the practice I will seek medical treatment elsewhere, as the medical staff is horrible. I will be devastated if she retires while I am still alive. She is one of a kind and can never be replaced!

Need better office staff

Posted on June 11th, 2012

I love Dr. Satterfield but her office staff is making me think about changing. I can't even get through on the phone to make an appointment I start early in the morning and I can never speak to anyone. I think after this appointment if I can ever make it I will have to find a new Dr. with a better office staff.