A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lise Tardif:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lise Tardif, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Tardif graduated from Universite Laval, Quebec.More Education & Awards
Dr. Tardif has 7 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Marlborough Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tardif accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 7 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lise J. Tardif practice?
Dr. Lise Tardif practices Family Medicine near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Family Physicians.