A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lise Weisberger is Excellent. Dr. Weisberger has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lise Weisberger, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Weisberger graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Weisberger has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bromenn Healthcare
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weisberger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 20 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lise Weisberger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lise S. Weisberger practice?
Dr. Lise Weisberger practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Babette Weisberger, Dr. Bess Weisberger, Dr. Bessie Weisberger, Dr. Beth Weisberger, Dr. Betsy Weisberger, Dr. Bette Weisberger, Dr. Bettie Weisberger, Dr. Bettina Weisberger