A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lise Weisberger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lise Weisberger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lise Weisberger, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Weisberger graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Weisberger has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lise S Weisberger MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lise S. Weisberger practice?
- Dr. Lise Weisberger has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lise Weisberger practices Family Medicine near Skokie, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Evanston, IL and Chicago, IL.
See Skokie Primary Care Doctors.