Dr. Lise Wiltse Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lise Wiltse?

Anesthesiologist

Posted on May 15th, 2015

Dr Wiltse is one of the best anesthesiologists I've ever encountered in my decades of working in the medical field and as a patient.

She is the BEST!

Posted on July 17th, 2012

I have had a chronic L5/S1 disk problem for 12 years - and have preferred not to treat it with surgery, as I have never known anyone to be truly BETTER five years after surgery. I found Dr. Wiltse about 7 years ago, and now see her every 6-8 months or so for steroid epidural injections - and I am able to live a relatively normal life! She is a lifesaver! Thanks to her, I am back to work in one day, and can count on her to know exactly what I need every time! Her bedside manner and staff are wonderful! Don't look anywhere else, She is the bomb!

Posted on September 12th, 2015