A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Liselle Douyon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Liselle Douyon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Douyon graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Douyon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Va Hospital, Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Liselle Douyon MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Liselle Douyon practice?
- Dr. Liselle Douyon has 6 office locations.
Dr. Liselle Douyon practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Endocrinologists.