A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Liselle Douyon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Liselle Douyon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Douyon
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Douyon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Liselle Douyon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Douyon graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Douyon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Va Hospital, Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Liselle Douyon MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Liselle Douyon practice?
- Dr. Liselle Douyon has 1 office location.
Dr. Liselle Douyon practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Endocrinologists.