Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jennifer Bennett
Dr. Jennifer Bennett, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cleveland, OH, with other offices in La Jolla, CA and Twinsburg, OH (and 1 other location). She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include Urology. Dr. Bennett is affiliated with UCSD-La Jolla John M and Sally B Thornton Hospital, Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla and Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas. Dr. Bennett has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Jennifer Bennett has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...
Dr. Jennifer Bennett is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cleveland, OH.