A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisette Bennett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisette Bennett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Bennett graduated from Boston University . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Bennett has 1 hospital affiliations:
- UCSD-La Jolla John M and Sally B Thornton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisette Jennifer Bennett MD is a female Urologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Lisette J. Bennett practice?
- Dr. Lisette Bennett has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lisette Bennett practices Urology near Charlotte, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Twinsburg, OH and Mayfield Heights, OH.
See Charlotte Urologists.