A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisette Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisette Cooper is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Cooper has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Coatesville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisette Triana Cooper MD is a female General Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Lisette T. Cooper practice?
- Dr. Lisette Cooper has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lisette Cooper practices General Practice near Coatesville, PA.
See Coatesville Primary Care Doctors.