A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisette Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisette Cooper is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cooper
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cooper Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Cooper has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Coatesville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisette Triana Cooper MD is a female General Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Lisette T. Cooper practice?
- Dr. Lisette Cooper has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisette Cooper practices General Practice near Coatesville, PA.
See Coatesville Primary Care Doctors.