A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisette Robledo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisette Robledo, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Robledo graduated from University of Pittsburgh . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Robledo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisette Ayala Robledo MD is a female Pediatrician, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lisette A. Robledo practice?
- Dr. Lisette Robledo has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisette Robledo practices Pediatrics near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatricians.