A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisle Nabell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisle Nabell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisle Nabell, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gene Therapy
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Nabell graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nabell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Uab Medical West
- University of Alabama Hospital at Birmingham
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisle M Nabell MD is a male Oncologist , has 24 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Lisle M. Nabell practice?
- Dr. Lisle Nabell has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lisle Nabell practices Medical Oncology near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Oncologists.