Dr. Lit Fung MD Patient Reviews

• Vascular Surgery Modesto, CA

May 12th, 2015
All around great doctor
He is warm, compassionate, understands the fearfulness of his patients facing serious surgery and he even is able to toss out a little bit of humor now and then enabling them to relax more. 5 start are not enough.

May 13th, 2011
I am very impressed with Dr. Fung and his office/staff. He routinely makes you feel that he is interested and cares about you and never acts as if he is in a hurry or doesn't have time to explain your issues. He went over medical issues with me that no other doctor ever has. I would recommend him without reservation.

August 8th, 2010
***BEST'S DOCTOR IN TOWN********
Thank you from the bottom of my heart, you have gave my life back to myself and my family. You have gave me strength and life back. You never let me stop believing I will be good again!!! May God bless you and the work you do!!! I will always kept you in our prayers. Thank you so much DR. There is no words that can describe how I feel now. (Great)

June 23rd, 2010
Dr. Fung did indeed save my fathers life. My father was diagnosed with a 10 cm abd aneurism.He was very caring and answered our questions until we understood....some times more than once. He made my whole family feel comfortable and especially my father. Kudos to Dr. Fung...May God Bless You Always!

May 21st, 2010
Overall one of the best doctors I know. Dr Fung showed an excellent manner even though he had other problem patients at the same time as I was under his care. Since I am now 9 years passed my Quad CABG, he obviously did an amazing job as I had little pain post surgery, and no recurrences of any symptoms since. I had little to ask before the operation, since I felt completely at ease in his presence. Great job Dr Fung; I hope you still have many good years ahead.

September 11th, 2009
Don't ever expect this Dr to explain any thing to you that you don't understand. Run away to another more caring DR.

March 21st, 2009
Dr. Fung saved my life. I was given no chance of survial if I didn't have surgery and a 30% chance to live if I had surgery. My heart stopped six times and everyone said it was a miracle that I lived. Dr.Fung did the surgery.