A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lita Lyakhovetskaya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Lyakhovetskaya graduated from Saratov State Medical University.
Dr. Lyakhovetskaya has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Barnabas Hospital
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Fulton Division
- Rockland Psychiatric Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lita Lyakhovetskaya MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lita Lyakhovetskaya practice?
- Dr. Lita Lyakhovetskaya has 1 office location.
Dr. Lita Lyakhovetskaya practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near New Rochelle, NY.
See New Rochelle Psychiatrists.