A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lita Lyakhovetskaya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lyakhovetskaya
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lyakhovetskaya Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lyakhovetskaya graduated from Saratov State Medical University.
Dr. Lyakhovetskaya has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Barnabas Hospital
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Fulton Division
- Rockland Psychiatric Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lita Lyakhovetskaya MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lita Lyakhovetskaya practice?
- Dr. Lita Lyakhovetskaya has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lita Lyakhovetskaya practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Farmington, CT.
Additional practice locations include: New Rochelle, NY.
See Farmington Psychiatrists and Farmington Geriatric Doctors.