A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Liuska Pesce, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
She has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Pediatric Endocrinology and Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Pesce graduated from Universidad Central De Venezuela - Jose Maria Vargas, Caracas.More Education & Awards
Dr. Pesce has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics
- University of Iowa Children`s Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pesce accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Health Alliance Medical Plans - 1 plan
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Liuska Pesce:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile