A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Liuska Pesce:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Liuska Pesce is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Liuska Pesce, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Pesce graduated from Universidad Central De Venezuela - Jose Maria Vargas, Caracas.
Dr. Pesce has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Iowa Hospital & Clinic
- University of Iowa Children`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Liuska Maria Pesce MD is a female Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Liuska M. Pesce practice?
- Dr. Liuska Pesce has 2 office locations.
Dr. Liuska Pesce practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Iowa City, IA.
See Iowa City Pediatricians and Iowa City Endocrinologists.