A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Liuska Pesce:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Liuska Pesce is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pesce
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Pesce Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Liuska Pesce, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Pesce graduated from Universidad Central De Venezuela - Jose Maria Vargas, Caracas. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Pesce has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Iowa Hospital & Clinic
- University of Iowa Children`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Liuska Maria Pesce MD is a female Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Liuska M. Pesce practice?
- Dr. Liuska Pesce has 1 office location.
Dr. Liuska Pesce practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Iowa City, IA.
See Iowa City Pediatricians and Iowa City Endocrinologists.