Dr. Livia Baublitz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Livia Baublitz?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

June 11th, 2015

Excellent Visit

Even though you don't want to see a. Doctor on any normal day, visiting Dr. Baublitz at her Good Drive, Lancaster, PA office, was one of the best doctor's visits I have ever had experienced. The best part is despite the fact that my results were not what I really want to hear, who doesn't want a miracle any day, she took the time, nearly 30 minutes, after the procedure to explain my results with me using charts, tape measures and not using a technical language I did not understand. Everything else about the visit was smooth and and I felt las nervous!

February 15th, 2012

Dr. Baublitz is an individual that I would highly recommend to those who have chronic pain. She has been patient in explaining my condition to me. She speaks in terms that I can comprehend. She is commited in providing me with support and also has a wonderful bedside manner. She is genuinely concerned for the wellbeing of her patients and I would recommend her to others.

December 31st, 2010

A great find!

Often a lost art, listening is a somewhat difficult quality to find. Dr. Baublitz is truly an exception in these times. She is also a person of higher understanding and application of common sense.

August 29th, 2017