A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Livia Bratis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Livia Bratis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bratis graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bratis has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bratis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Livia E. Bratis practice?
Dr. Livia Bratis practices Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA and Fountain Hill, PA.
See Allentown Family Physicians, Allentown Internists, Allentown Pulmonologists, Allentown Critical Care Practitioners, and Allentown Sleep Medicine Doctors.