A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Livia Bratis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Livia Bratis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bratis graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Bratis has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Livia E Bratis DO is a female Pulmonologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Livia E. Bratis practice?
- Dr. Livia Bratis has 5 office locations.
Dr. Livia Bratis practices Pulmonary Disease near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA and Fountain Hill, PA.
See Allentown Pulmonologists.