Learn more about Dr. Livia Bratis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Livia Bratis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bratis
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Bratis Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bratis graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Bratis has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St Luke's Quakertown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Livia E Bratis DO is a female Pulmonologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Livia E. Bratis practice?
- Dr. Livia Bratis has 8 office locations.
Dr. Livia Bratis practices Pulmonary Disease near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ and Fountain Hill, PA.
See Allentown Pulmonologists.