Dr. Livia Gadea Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Livia Gadea?

April 19th, 2016

Talk about inept! I came here for a simple Pap test, and it took forever. After I was sitting in the cold room in nothing but a paper dress, the doctor decided to take over one hour trying to verify exactly what my insurance would cover. She claimed she just wanted to make sure insurance would cover it. After she finally did the test, I was unpleasantly surprised to find that insurance does not cover her outrageous office visit fee. To add insult to injury, once the results came in, she refused to tell me what was going on unless I came in and subjected myself to yet another office visit charge. She told me the results are "too complicated" to explain over the phone, as if being there in person somehow makes me more able to understand her. I made an appointment with another OBGYN just to read the results of my pap, and now I can't get the records sent over. Do not subject yourself to this! Go anywhere else, these people are absolutely ridiculous.

January 28th, 2015

My doctor takes time to have a conversation and assess not only my physical needs but also psychosocial. She has that therapeutic touch.

October 3rd, 2012

Great Doctor

Livia is an old school doctor, somebody that genuinely care about her patients. Her bed mamners are very good and she will follow up with you on every single issue.

July 19th, 2017